1. We’re so happy to have had you for our first festival, Terminal 1. What did you think of India and the scene here?
It was a great one guys, congrats. I was really impressed by the energy of the public and how much they loved the "snares" haha. I really had the feeling that you are creating something very solid and full of quality High five for that!
2. You had the chance to see 2 cities in India - what did you'll think of the shows in each city and how different were they?
Yep, i visited Mumbai & Bangalore. Shows were differents as i played in Mumbai in a big venue and in Bangalore in a small one. Mumbai - Famous Studios gave me a bit of the "european rave vibe" from the first moment and i found Bangalore more "ghettoish". My show in Bangalore was in Koramangala social, small place but totally into acid sounds which is always a good signal!
3. What was the highlight of your trip?
Definitely to meet so many great people! From India and from Europe, as i didn't know Roi before and it was so sweet to hang out with him.
4. Favourite meal of the trip?
I loved all the food i had... but specially that "king prawn masala" (is that correct?) ... omg... omg...
5. What did you think about the energy of the audience?
So fucking fresh and open minded! Amazing!
“ Don’t stop the beat! ”
6. Would you recommend touring India to other artists?
7. Any message you’d like to communicate to the Indian audience?
Don't stop the beat!
8. This was your first time in India, did it live up to your expectations?
Well I did not have many expectations but I was very curious to visit India. If I have to describe it with a few words I would say it was kind of "delicious chaos" !
9. If you could take one element of India home, which one would it be?
The tremendous kindness of the people